Requesting a Refund
- Every customer who places an order with our company can ask for a refund during the first 14 days after the deadline expires. Plagiarism-related refund requests do not have any time limits. In case of plagiarism, please do not forget to submit a quality plagiarism report.
*Turnitin is the most reliable source of plagiarism reports, along with WriteCheck and iThenticate. SafeAssign.com is not a credible instrument for checking plagiarism in written works. Properly formatted direct quotations will not count as plagiarism. Also, any questions copied from your instructions, tables of contents, and references lists cannot be regarded as plagiarized. We will not accept any plagiarism reports done manually.
- If you want the writer to continue the work you have done on your own, we will bear responsibility for any plagiarized contents detected in your own work. We will check plagiarism only in the part completed by our company.
- If you are not satisfied with your paper, please, contact the Refund Department. We will review your claims and make a decision. Please, expect the decision to be made during 3-4 days. Should your claims be approved, you will receive a partial or full refund.
- Our customers can file a revision request within the first 48 hours after the deadline. Later, you will have to place an additional order to compensate the writer for his or her efforts. Should the writer review the paper for free, you will not be eligible for any refunds for this order in the future.
- If your paper is more than 20 pages long, you can file a revision request within the first 30 days after the deadline.
- Our customers cannot ask for a free revision, if their instructions are not the same as the original ones placed with the order. In addition, a free revision will not be possible if customers forget to upload important materials when placing the order.
- If customers want to file a request for a free revision, they will need to inform the writer about the new deadline and submit full recommendations and instructions for the revision. If the instructions are complicated, the writer may spend 24 hours revising the work. Still, our writers will work hard to finish the revision earlier.
- Every customer must regularly check his or her profile to make sure that he or she has read all messages from the Support and/or the Writer. The customer must stay in touch with the Writer to ensure the best quality of writing. In addition, customers are responsible for providing the fullest instructions for each order they place with the company.
- Customers can opt for using our “Extended Revision” alternative when they place their orders. The cost will increase by 30 percent, but the revision period will be extended to 14 days. However, if the instructions for the revision differ from the original ones, the customer will not be able to use this option. We will not refund its price if you end up needing no revision at all.
A Complete Refund
- Every customer has the right to a complete refund, if he or she has accidentally placed two similar orders. Just let us know about the problem, and we will cancel the double order immediately.
- Every customer can receive a complete refund if we have not found a writer to work on his or her order.
- In case a complete refund is provided, customers will lose the right to any materials developed by our company as part of the refunded order.
A Partial Refund
- Every customer has the right to a partial refund, when the number of pages placed with the order is incorrect. We will refund the excess part of the paper, based on our standards for word count.
- Every customer is responsible for selecting the required level of writing complexity, for example, University or PhD. Otherwise, the Refund Department will not be in a position to administer a refund.
- Every customer is responsible for submitting clear and unambiguous instructions. Otherwise, the Refund Department may need to reduce the percentage of refund for the order.
- If the customer cancels the order after the writer has been assigned, the following fines apply:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*Customers lose their right to cancel the order if only one-third of the deadline remains and a writer has been working on it. If the paper was completed and the writer has uploaded it, customers cannot cancel the order.
Failure to Provide Timely Verification
- Considering cases of late verification, when the customer did not verify his or her financial details on time, the company will have to extend the deadline for the order. The deadline will be recalculated starting the moment the customer verified his or her financial details. Otherwise, the customer will need to place an additional order for urgency.
Counting Words and Pages
- Our company counts pages depending on the standard word count that is 300 words per page. In case of technical orders or orders that require statistical calculations, the cost of the paper will be recalculated to reflect its complexity and/or urgency.
- As for PowerPoint presentations, you will have to request an additional service if you want us to provide speaker notes. Should you opt for using this service, we will provide 100-150 words of notes per slide.
- As for online tests, their cost is calculated based on the following formula: 5 online test questions are equal to 1 standard essay page. This formula also works for multiple-choice questions. Thus, if you have a test of 14 questions, you will have request a 3-page order.
Deadline and Delivery
- Earlier delivery is possible but requires compensation. Every customer who wants his or her paper to be finished earlier should expect that the price will be reconsidered. Should the writer deliver the paper earlier with no compensation provided, the customer will not be eligible for any refund in the future.
- If the order was late and the customer did not agree to extend the deadline, customers can expect to receive a partial refund. Our company will recalculate the difference in costs based on our pricing standards.
- Every customer must select the right type of the paper when placing the order. For instance, customers should not choose Essay if they need a Coursework. We will not manage to administer a refund if we fail to receive the payment needed for the required type of services.
- Every customer who places a rewriting order, he or she should expect the writer to rewrite and paraphrase the original text. Should the customer need more research or revision, we will have to request compensation.
- Every customer is in a position to review his or her personal profile regularly. The quality of communication is essential for the success of our coordinated work.